Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Hiphop4life - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Hiphop4life > Topics

Subject: Best of the UK
Replies: 9 Views: 1531

jungo 7/8/2006 - 3:15:12
Name the rapper or group u like frm the UK. Mines gota be skinnyman, slim, so solid crew, mike glc. *

mpya 7/9/2006 - 4:02:56
yeah i think so solid is good but its the only one i know get us some more names and links to download from if there is any so that we also can appreciate the music with you. peace *

jungo 7/9/2006 - 7:49:24
Il try n find some n il post the link the min i get it. Ive searchd everywhere for a solid track bt there nt that wel knwn ova the world *

jungo 7/9/2006 - 7:54:01
Bet u lot didnt knw that skinnyman beat em in a rap battle while he was in london *

mpya 7/9/2006 - 8:15:56
i wouldnt mind ieven if you recorded stuff off the radio ,either mixes or just normal radio play of jungle and the whole lot of the so solid crew,cause i just would like to hear ans an*lyse the way they do their thing etc i could get you some kwaito if you like.kwaito is like a cross between a house and rap depending on who is doing it.lol.the 1st time i heard so so was on a cd which i still have that i got from a mag.but i never got it ever again so im missing that stuff im sick of that american bull . *

jungo 7/9/2006 - 9:58:49
Ive only got a mixtape an a alb*m of theirs im wanting a mp3 of the song 'haters' an 'they dnt knw' im guna try an find a site laterz *

hiphopy 7/9/2006 - 10:56:38
wot u guys think of kano then? *

mpya 7/14/2006 - 11:42:42
Isnt the they don know we track a bit old. *

10face 11/20/2006 - 7:09:33
You need UK Hiphop come see 10face I live here. You want recommendations - Phi-life Cypher, Wordsmith, Mark B, Blade, Roots Manuva, Black Twng, Lethal B, Dizee Rascal, Brotherhood, Tommy Evans and on and on..... *

shaolinx 4/1/2007 - 10:01:32
I luv UK hiphop and grime.. Kano, Wiley n Roll Deep, Skinny, Flirta, Lethal B, Mitchel Bros, Ms Dynamite, Doc Brown, klashnekoff, Broke n English.. The List Is Now Endless Of Raw Talent *

* Hiphop4life Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Hiphop4life

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits